If you been following my blog you will remember the Gold diggers in the club post i did. Now first of all let me apologize to all the gold diggers i offended, i aint hating get your hustle on, you do you if you aint gonna do the guy buying you drinks all night. Why am i apologizing because i realised it the scavengers in the club we need to be more aware of! I dont mind the gold diggers they atlest make some guys feel like they might get somewhere and are calm about guys buying them a drink.
These scavengers though jheeez is all i can see i mean gosh this chick looked and was shouting like she just won the lotto. I mean i was out with J on Saturday St Patricks we weren’t in one of our usual spots in fact we wont be going back there. We though we would try somewhere new a change of scene to pre-pair us for spring break it was a terrible night we both left on ZIARO across the board definitely wont be taking this form to Cancun or to Miami.
So we were there chilling by the bar like we do when the music aint really to our tastes when this thing (yes thing because of the way she acted and looked) started jumping around I looked and J and he looked at me thinking why is she going nuts then she calls her friends over saying “come quick he’s gonna but us drinks, see I told you we wouldn’t need money tonight” now let me say i didn’t see the guy that did this so I cant profile him but fucking hell!! Is that how girls are moving these days. Those actions there aren’t the actions of a gold digger, gold diggers can handle themselves the just live of that “why spend mine when I can spend yours mentality” nothing wrong with that guys run off that ” why use my hand when I can use your pussy” mentality so its an even field (lool as if). But shit rolling with no cash at all that’s a new breed of women and I’m calling them scavengers because they go to to the club to pick up scraps from guys that’s some appalling shit in my books
I know its been a while! Hmmmm excuses excuses ……ah here we go im going spring break so i needed to get read for that. Yup that sounds like a good one.
I’m flying state side Saturday morning and I’m planning to cause all kinds of trouble while I’m over there . I’ve wanted to go spring break since i was 15 so you can be sure I’m going to make the most of it. I’ve got an idea of a few things I’m going to want to try out there so I can blog about them so we got that to look forward to when i come back hopefully pictures and videos as well. I know I’m switching in up a little bit .
Have I packed? hell no!!! actually i’ve been out doing the usual stuff. Thats why I’m back I got some stuff to say now. I’m looking to knock out 5 or 6 posts before I go so be prepared
so im reading a new blog ( actually ive picked up 2 new blogs but im only focusing on this one right now) its Beta to PUA . You may recall Two Shotz post “Journey To PUA “. Where as Two Shotz only did one post Beta started in 2010 and he has been going for 2 years now documenting the challenges, progress and stats of what he has achieved in this time. Looking back and reading through his journey you can see how the PUA market can help people who really need it.
That aside I’m focusing on his most recent post that was titled “Breaking Hearts“. It speaks of how he broke a girls heart the previous day not in a bad way as some people believe PUA is for men who just wanna go out get laid and never see the woman again. Beta felt that the relationship wasn’t working from his point of view. What i think is most important about his post is it then speaks of the sense of loss he feels when ever a relationship of any kind he has comes to an end and the focus on the little things that he will miss about them.
We never really speak of the loss we feel when we come to the end of a relationship but posts like that make me look back and think of all the people that have come in and out of my life and the little things about them and what they brought to my life. Should i be happy for the time i had with them or sad for the fact i let them leave my life . I’ve always said that you should have no regrets in life and learn from everything but i think the only thing you learn from loss is that no matter what you do eventually its always going to happen
They are a vital part of any single mans night out. They Wingman. Now i’ve been going out a lot lately since i started my new job and i have to tell you the standard of wingmen out here is real poor. I’ve seen some appalling performances from wing men in the last month alone. I fully appreciate the how willing my current wingman is but we do it for each other we know if there’s a friend that needs distracting the other one will do it no questions there’s not even a need to ask.
As an example of poor wingmanship me and my wingman were out on saturday night having a few drinks in a bar before we went to the club. We got a few drinks hit the dance floor then proceeded to look for some ladies to talk to as we did this we observed some wingmanship that was so bad we actually fought about first hijacking the ladies from the two guys then secondly just going over and being a proper wingman. This guys wingman was not on the case at all his friend was on the right of him while the girls friend was on the far side to him, looking bored. We all know its not a good sign if the friend is bored it means she likely to pull her friend away or tell her she wants to move because no one wants to be the third wheel just hanging on the edge. It was a shocking display from the friend! I mean if two guys go out on the town its assumed that they would both be able to play the wingman role for the other. I couldnt belive it.
Heres a list of a few traits i belive every good wingman should have
- He understands his mission
A good wingman will give you first choice on a group of girls when you go over to them. He will then start to keep the other one entertained regardless of his interest in her. A good wingman is able to do this with minimal effort.
- He keeps you presentable
Your wingman should be looking out for you all night. Making sure you dont drink too much and start acting the fool, telling you if your breath is kicking or if you have something on your face . He’s making sure the attention to attract to yourself is the right kind.
- He Understands you
You and your wingman have been around each other loads of times so verbal communication isnt needed anymore a simple look or the way you start acting is enough to pass a message on. Even the use of certain words when talking to women could be enough to pass a message on.
- He prevents cockblocking by running interference
Its safe to say that in the woman talking to is good looking and will be attracting attention from other guys in the area. This will mean other guys may try to cut into your conversation with her, this is commonly known as cockblocking. You wingman would minimise this by running interference on any other guy trying to get involved while you are and making sure you have the time you need to get the job done.
- He read the situation
A good wingman is able to read the situation he will know when he needs to jump into the conversation to move it along and when he needs to back off and let you work your stuff. He is also able to recognize when you are barking up the wrong tree and wont be afraid to let you know that so you dont waste your time with the wrong women.
- He will sacrifice himself
Your wing man will not be afraid of being shot down by a group of girls. He will initiate on a group of women even if the chances of him succeeding are nill he will put himself on the line for your success. softening up the overall defence of the group so that you can get to the one you want.
- He Bigs you up
Your wingman will play himself down while elevating your status to the group of women. All the times that you were covered in glory are ready in the forefront of his mind to be retold to the intended audience. Timing is crucial but he will always have that down to a T.
- He takes the ugly friend
Sounds mean if your a woman but its how it works unfortunately. If your from the U.K and over the age of 20 you should know the song Butterz Friend .Women do tend to have friends that dont look as good as they do. Its a wingmans sworn duty to take the butters friend, if it is necessary he may even have to take the ugly friend home for the progress of the friend. Its just another way the wingman may sacrifice himself for you.
- He goes undercover
a good wingman is also a great spy. He will go in a gather information for you on the girl that you want, see if she has a boyfriend or if she has bisexual tendencies. He will find out what her turns on/offs are.
- He pumps you up
A good wingman is a good motivator he will pump you up making sure your confidence is at its peak for the night. He will advise you when to go into action and when to hold back for abit.
I think those are the basic quailties that every wingman should have. Following them will allow you to never let your partner down in he time of need.
So the year is nearly up 2012 is fast aproching and according to the mayan calender it will be the last year for us all. while im not always for looking back since i try to contantly look forward I’m going to take this moment to look back at my 2011 and the things that happend.
My 2011 has been like most peoples full of ups and downs. I feel i have grown alot personally and emotionally in this year. I’ve made mistakes like trying the whole no strings attached thing with my ex, i graduated from university to the delight of my parents, got my first real job and ive come to terms with alot of things that have happend in my life. I made decision about what course i want to take in life and where i want to be. 2011 overall has been a good year for me I will be sad to see it go but i look forward to going into 2012 meeting new people and exploring new things.
For my 50th post i thought i would answer 50 questions so here goes.
- Would you rather be rich or healthy? – I’d rather be healthy i could earn enough to be rich that way.
- Would you rather be good looking or rich? – Neither and i know its a cop out but id rather be liked for who i am rather then how i look or how much money i have.
- Do you believe in the death penalty? Why or why not? – Sometimes we shouldn’t kill at all especially as a punishment since death is more of an escape from having to come to terms with what you may have done. On the other hand there are some real monsters who do deserve the death penalty.
- Would you like to know the day you’re going to die ahead of time? Why or why not? – No i wouldn’t it would take the fun and the mystery of “whats going to happen tomorrow” out of life.
- Would you rather have super strength or super intelligence? – Intelligence then i would be able to fully understand women
- Would you rather have the power to be invisible or the power to read minds? – Hmmm i think i would take the ability to read minds as long as i could control it.
- Would you rather spend the rest of your life without a significant other, or would you rather have a partner who is extremely difficult? – My friend yasmine once said ” all men want is a challenge” and I’d have to say even though it would do my head in I would prefer them to be extremely difficult. Its not like a life lonf commitment is easy anyway.
- Would you rather spend life in prison or be executed? Prison! I’m not saying I’m a hard guy and I’d be able to take it but I’m man enough to deal with the consequences of my actions.
- Should marijuana be legalized? Why or why not? Hmmm i think it should be legalized with restrictions on the amount you can smoke and have in your possession. I think this would actually reduce the number of people who smoke it as well as the level of drug crime surrounding it.
- What’s your favorite tv show of all time and why? – Thats a tough one but im going to have to go with the O.C it s was a perfect blend of teen drama and comedy for me.
- How many hours a week do you spend watching tv? – About 5 hours watching actual tv since i watch everything on my computer when i have the time.
- What’s your favorite tv station and why? – E4 hands down given me so many good shows big bang theory, how i met your mother , skins , inbetweeners, misfits , topboy just to name a few.
- What was your favorite tv show when you were growing up? – Kerching used to come on CBBC
- Who’s your favorite actor on television and why? – hmmmm this is a tough one it would be a toss up between Patrick Stewart and David Tennant but i think Im going to have to fall on Patrick Stewart as my favorite. As an all round actor his performances have always been captivating may the be on the small screen, the big screen, on stage or as a voice in games
- Would you rather watch a sitcom, a reality show, a police drama, a legal drama, or a medical drama? Or something else? Why? -Sitcom I’ve never been a fan of many of the other types listed.
- Has a television show ever moved you to tears? If yes, which one and when? Nope no show has ever moved me to tears
- Do you watch the news on tv? How often? not really if i do its about 3 times a week
- Have you ever been on tv? yeah 3 times once when i was young i was on a game show called its not fair , ive been on tv with leo messi and i was in the movie street dance 3D
- If you were a character on a tv show, which one would you be? Neal Caffery form white collar deffinately hes just an improved version of me
- What exactly is your ideal type of girl? Hmmmm not to sure. Decent looking ofcourse she would have to take care of herself body wise and be active. She has to be dertemind , strong willed , argumentative, playful, open to trying new things, funny, caring and competative.
- What your biggest turn on ? Top 3 – A great pair of legs in a short skirt, Great body in a Little Black Dress or a nice pair of eyes with a dangerous smile
- Did you ever have a high school crush? did you every tell them you liked them? why? why not? Yh i did , I mean who didnt . Did i tell her? no i didnt why didnt i? im gonna say it was because i had no ‘in’ which is what i told myself all the time but I have to be honest i was just scared of being rejected at the time and thats the long and short of it.
- Would you rather be over paid or under rated? over paid because life is hard so you should take the breaks that come in life while you can.
- Whats one thing you always wanted to do? sky dive deffinately have to do that atleast once
- whats one thing you wish you never did? I wish i still didnt look back at moments in my life and think what if.
- Do you love your job ? Yh im quiet enjoying it right now at least
- If your house was on fire and you could grab 3 things before you ran out what would they be? phone laptop and important documents
- What’s one phrase you live by ? All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
- What is your fondest memory ? Thinking i was in love for the first time
- How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are? I’d Probably be 12
- If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do? Somethings we dont want to do are things we have to do just so that we can live and easier life
- Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things? I worry about both but i think i always want to do the right things more then do things right
- If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be? Life is hard, live everyday like its your last
- Are you holding onto something you need to let go of? Yh everyone is eventually i will probably let it go
- Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend? I would love to say yes i have been but there have been iffy moments i try to be the best friend i can be and thats all i can do. I would like to have a friend l ike that.
- Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton? A worried genius i would prefer to understand what is going wrong rather then live in ignorance
- Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you? losing touch with a good friend who lives near you is worse in my books. Its understandable to lose touch with someone when they move away they are in a way starting a new life, making new friends and meeting new people. Its harder to keep in contact and meet up where as when you live close to a friend its easier to pop over when you have free time and see how they are doing .
- Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones? I’d rather lose all my old memories i have friends who would be able to tell me of the things we have done in the past and i could make new memories with them.
- Have you everbeen with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever? Yh i do that all the time
- What is the difference between being alive and truly living? turly living is do the things you want to do a making memroies that you can look back on later on in life
- If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake? I guess its just natural for us to not want to make mistakes. i prefer to learn from other peoples mistakes so that i dont need to make them myself thats probably why i enjoy talking to people so much.
- It’s been said that after they pass away, the most important people in our lives “live within us.” Is there anyone from your past that lives within you? My gran deffinately
- How would you like to be remembered? with smiles i want to know that when people think about me after im gone they will be happy or able to laugh randomly and when they are asked why they answer ‘ i was thinking of nathan’
- what is your earliest memory? Playing with the marble run in primary school anyone who went primary school with me knows it was an epic event
- Which is worse, failing or never trying? Never trying is definately worse
- If you had to make a choice that would make you hated for the right reasons or one that would make you loved for the wrong reasons, which would you make ? why ? i would rather be hated for the right decision then loved for the wrong on
- Whats the one thing you cant live without? Music Deffinately
- What 3 words would people use to describe you ? Im not sure maybe they will comment and let me know
- What 3 words would you use to describe yourself ? Arrogant Cheeky and a flirt
- Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you? Its got to be abit of both not everything in my life is in my control one day it will be but as of right now. I make decisions for myself but at times the world makes them for me aswel